Sharkbite Plumbing Fittings Help and product Information
call Kully Supply We can answer all of your questions on any Sharkbite Plumbing fittings or tools.
Sharkbite Fittings-Sales Department and information 1-800-518-5388 Glad to help
Click on an image below to view product description and information
aa aa aaaa
More Sharkbite Plumbing fittings
Not familiar with Sharkbite Plumbing Fittings?
SharkBite Plumbing Fittings are the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination – with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get SharkBite Plumbing Fittings and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use with all Sharkbite Fittings.
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- Sharkbite fittings Fit Copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so
no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
If you have any questions about Sharkbite Plumbing Fittings call our sales department. They will be glad to answer any questions
copyright 2009 Kully supply and sharkbiteplumbing.com for Sharkbite Plumbing fittings